I’m curious, how many people make a to-do list the night before. I did last night. So far, success. This is day one. Let’s see how many days this lasts!
Just like every small business owner out there, I have a thousand things happening all at once. Hiring an employee didn’t really make things less busy either. In fact, I’ve never worked harder. This isn’t a bad thing necessarily, just more drive to succeed.
Mix those with the ‘big ideas’ that I want to accomplish and you have a mess. Well, last night, I went ahead and took a yellow notepad and not only made a list, but dedicated parts of the day to each section. Yup, made an old fashion schedule!
On my schedule:
- 8:00-9:30 product photography for a client
- 9:30-10:00 recap meeting and email to potential client that I met with yesterday
- 10:00-11:30 finally open up my Ronin-M… which, I then had to RMA back to BH… because.. well, bought it used (((TIP ON BUYING USED)))
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:00 Podcast work (which got skipped because of planning for a trip to the NAB Show… I blame YOU Sean! Buuuut, ended up finding a cheaper flight by $200, so. THANKS SEAN!)
- 1:00-2:00 Post to all three of my sites, doing that now, but honestly, probably going to miss one.
- 2:00-4:00 Work on a MASSIVE spreadsheet for a big ol gig opportunity.
So, guess I better get back to it! … or… pick out a hotel room in Vegas! Sean!!!!!